Die Cutting Team Leader | Corrugated | Shropshire
Take leadership of a hard working and driven team producing innovative corrugated packaging solutions for the e-commerce, retail and food markets. This is an exciting hands on opportunity to work at a state of the art production facility and operate the latest and greatest machinery whilst managing workflow and supervising a team.
Die Cutting Team Leader | Corrugated | Shropshire | Excellent Salary & Benefits Package
Leading independent bespoke corrugated packaging manufacturer continuously investing and growing their staff and organisation. Operating out of a state of the art facility and having a driven team of professionals, this organisation can boast their high quality products and innovative packaging solutions.
As, you will be responsible for:
- Hands on setting and running flatbed die cutters
- Supervising a team & managing workflow
- Quality control/ passing off work
- Producing corrugated packaging into the e-commerce, retail and food markets
- Identifying efficiencies and driving improvements
- Implementing lean techniques
- Maintenance and upkeep of equipment
Key attributes required:
- Previous experience operating die cutting equipment
- Demonstrable experience of managing workflow and quality control
- Corrugated or carton packaging experience essential
- Natural leader, with the ability to motivate and manage staff
- Drive and ambition to produce high quality corrugated packaging
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual looking to supervise a hard working and driven team to produce high quality corrugated packaging into the e-commerce, retail and food sectors.
Contact Mercury Search and Selection now.