Manager- Sales/Business Development for UK/Scotland/Ireland Region
Multivista Global Pvt Ltd was promoted in 1976 as a family owned business enterprise. Today with over four decades of business experiences we focus on Offset Printing, specialising in the printing and manufacturing of books for publishers globally & Distribution of Industrial products as our two major business verticals. The business is currently managed by the third generation family members. We have transformed with time, but the core value and ethics of doing business the “right way”, has always remained as the platform over which our businesses have been built over the years. Our print facility is a state of the art manufacturing facility with global standards and we specialize in the art of manufacturing soft cover books.
Manager - Sales/Business Development for UK/Ireland/Scotland region
Director Sales (Indian Office)
- Preference is 7-10 years, but over 5 years would also be considered.
- Knowledge of the Education system of the local markets
- Experiences & contacts with Publishers - Production or Sourcing Depts.
- Knowledge of primary education book requirements / Medical Journals /Children Books
- Knowledge of Soft Cover & Hard cover books sourcing that suits a offset printing
Bachelors – Any Specialization / MBA Preferred but not Mandatory. Basic knowledge on Finance/ Supply chain / Estimation of a printed book. Ability & experiences for observing basic quality aspects of a book.
- Develop new customers (publishers) from educational book market (K12) within UK/Ireland/Scotland region. Includes potential customers in UK region that caters to the international global markets as well.
- Develop new customers from Medical book market (STM market) and Children Book market within UK/Ireland/Scotland region. Includes potential customers in UK region that caters to the international global markets as well.
- Responsibility includes identifying potential new customers in the above mentioned business segments, converting the opportunities to actual business, and also ensuring timely collection of the payments.
- Identifying potential markets/products that will help in increasing the plant utilization annually.
- Identifying Manufacturing demand for the period of June – Oct
- Ensure potential customer’s product portfolio aligns well with the technical / manufacturing infrastructure which has been installed at our facility
- Provide inputs for changes in the sourcing for medium to large volume of books to build new capacities and capabilities at our facility
- Identifying new trends and decision making involved with off-shoring of books manufacturing and gathering inputs on global print manufacturing trends and inputs on the competitive landscape of the business model.
- Will be assisted by our Indian office CSR (customer service) team for sending offers/MIS reports/other CSR related activities.
Relevant Work Experience
- Must have worked in production/procurement department of a Publishing company that publishes books either for the K12 segment, STM or Children book market segment in UK region
- Or worked as a Sales Manager/Deputy Sales Manager in a printing company that manufactures books for the educational, STM, Children book publishers in UK region
- Must have contacts with the procurement department of K12/STM/Children book publishers that will eventually result in roping in new business.
Must Have Skills
- Strong Communication / Presentation Skills
- Good knowledge of Book Publishing industry in UK/Scotland/Ireland region
- Customers rapport & Pre sales / Team co-ordination
- Verbal communication in Local language / Analysis of market strategy
- High level of expertise and knowledge in Sales Fundamentals (Listening, Analytical, Problem Solving, Lead Qualifying, Negotiating, Persevering, Closing, Project Sales, CRM)
- MS office & Relevant Sales Optimization tools
Good to Have Skills
- Additional computer Skills, SAP knowledge added advantage.
Apply for Manager- Sales/Business Development for UK/Scotland/Ireland Region
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly