Digital Print Operator
We are looking for a production and quality focused Digital Printer capable of working in a high volume and demanding environment to join a leading printer. The role requires a meticulous, hard-working individual with a keen eye to detail. You will show an admirable work ethic and be committed to delivering each job to the highest of standards.
- Complete all necessary quality controls checks.
- Adhere to all production procedures.
- Keep to the required SLA’s.
- Use equipment to produce a high standard of work.
- Perform all duties with due regard to safe working practices.
- Assist in ensuring that the site is in a tidy condition and operates in accordance with all health and safety requirements.
- Must have digital printing.experience
- Having experience in mailings would be an advantage but not essential.
- Should have a keen eye for quality and a flexible approach to their work.
36hours a week 6am to 6pm, Saturday to Monday
Harrison Scott is the largest recruitment company in the UK in print, packaging and paper. For access to exclusive vacancies, register with us at harrison-scott.com/candidates/register/
Please note that we will always seek candidates’ permission before sending a CV to clients.
Apply for Digital Print Operator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly