Digital Print Finisher
Our client provides print solutions and customer communications to a range of markets.
They are currently looking to expand their already large production department through the recruitment of a Print Finisher with a strong understanding of standard finishing practices and experience of working to high customer expectations. As print finisher, you will work on your own initiative as part of a large and busy team, responsible for individual functions occurring within the finishing department operations.
• Work to specific scheduled workload.
• Create production job specification.
• Prepare relevant equipment making ready for created specification.
• Sign off job ensuring the specification is matched.
• Run job, manage assistants.
• Make job ready for dispatch.
• Keep all working area clear and tidy.
• Secure use of all machinery.
• Experience of operating finishing equipment (folder, guillotine, book binding)
• An understanding of finishing, scheduling and print processes.
• Effective communication with colleagues.
• Previous experience within a similar role.
36hours a week 6am to 6pm, Saturday to Monday
Apply for Digital Print Finisher
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly