Various Machine Operators - Corrugated Packaging
NEW VACANCY! (PK6657)
VARIOUS MACHINE OPERATORS - CORRUGATED PACKAGING
*** PLEASE NOTE MY CLIENT WILL CONSIDER PRINT FINISHERS LOOKING TO MOVE INTO PACKAGING ***
CAMBRIDGESHIRE / BEDFORDSHIRE / HERTFORDSHIRE
£10 to £11.50 Per Hour (Depending on Role and Experience) + 26 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Pension
Hours of Work: 6am To 2pm - 2pm To 10pm ooccasionally 10pm To 6am
Our client is a manufacturer for the construction, packaging, print & display markets and are one of the leading sustainable suppliers in Europe.
They are looking to recruit various machine operators to join their team The aim is to work more efficiently thus improving production times. This should not compromise Health & Safety standards in any way.
- Ensure good communication at shift changeovers.
- Running the machine to high standards, the quality must be maintained throughout the run using the equipment and processes available. This includes accurately recording data on set up / run sheets.
- SFDC - all time must be recorded to the correct stage or task being carried out.
- Alongside SFDC, it is crucial Clarity is used accurately. Logging on and off jobs in a timely manner must be done.
- Time on breakdown or time waiting booked on SFDC must be used efficiently by all personnel.
- Continuous improvement, using a systematic approach is an essential part of the company strategy. This relies on all personnel suggesting improvements to keep the company moving forward continually.
- It is vital to the success of the Company, for everyone to work together in a team environment, with enthusiasm and a constant strive for continuous improvement.
- Ensure good housekeeping and maintenance of equipment
- Liaise, communicate, and ask questions.
- Be prepared to cover the responsibilities of the other operators during times of sickness / absence where possible.