Sales and Marketing Manager – Digital Print Division
Micropress is a family owned print business that has been established for over 40 years. The company has become a market leader in the commercial print sector and the business has grown from strength to strength in recent years. The annual group turnover is now £20 million.
Running the very latest equipment and a philosophy to keep investing profits back into the business helps ensure continued success. In recent years there has been a strong emphasis on technology and automation. The company achieves healthy profit margins outperforming many of its competitors in the same field.
The company works with a whole array of clients across the UK including End users, Publishers, Print Management, and other Print companies. Customer retention is excellent due to the outstanding service offered. Micropress is highly competitive on price without any compromise. Alongside this the company strives to be a loyal and flexible supplier to all customers.
The digital division is a strong area of the business and is currently performing well. The company has identified the digital division as an area with a lot of potential to grow and therefore has an ambitious agenda to take it to the next level. To support this growth phase new investment is planned.
This is a new position created that will solely focus on sales and growth of our digital print division.
What are we looking for:
- Selling into end users and trade customers
- A candidate than can sell a solution into clients generating multiple orders and regular contract work
- Possible ideas and execution on breaking into the B2C market. This maybe developing a concept, delivering a website and overseeing the marketing to drive sales
What must the candidate have:
- Experience in selling digital print and/or the customisation market.
- Energy to take this area of the business to the next level
- A proven track record of success
- Passion in what they do and the desire to achieve
- A good communicator who is happy to sell and negotiate face to face with clients
Excellent Remuneration package available
How to Apply
Send CV’s to Lorna Emery at firstname.lastname@example.org