We have an outstanding opportunity to join the senior management team of a world class printer focused on breaking barriers with market innovation, collaborative partnerships and working efficiently, unbounded by geographical or technological walls.
Our client is on the search for a technically strong and commercially astute Finance Director within the printing industry to provide commercial support to the divisional MD and help shape business strategy via insightful analysis and best practice processes Key Responsibilities:
- Leading and developing the finance team.
- Maintaining and developing strong processes, controls and systems underpinning the businesses reporting.
- Interrogating systems to provide thought provoking analysis.
- Effectively and proactively managing group cashflow and FX positions.
- Review monthly management accounts/forecasts and running annual budget process.
- Develop and manage commercial estimating/costing platform and support new business opportunities.
- Detailed financial analysis to support business as required.
- Preparing Monthly management pack and adhoc reporting.
- Provide costing support/analysis for large sales opportunities.
- Challenging the status quo with strategic thinking.
- Assist CFO in managing tax position effectively.
- Key support on supplier & customer relationships/contractual/legislative/insurance matters.
- Lead the business through successful audits at divisional/group level.
- Company Secretarial Duties.
- Occasional support/backup to key divisional roles including HR/Financial Controller.
To apply for this role you must be a commercially astute qualified ACA/CIMA/ACCA preferably with over 5 years PQE.
Apply for Finance Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly