Business Development Manager | Large Format Digital Print | Cambridgeshire
Excellent opportunity to work for the UK’s leading large format digital print company. The ability to work with high end blue chip clients within a fast paced company with excellent long term opportunities.
Business Development Manager | Large Format Digital Print | Cambridgeshire | Up to £45k
This company is an industry leader in large format digital print. They are committed to investing and developing their employees to make sure they are equipped to deliver the best customer service possible. Working across complex exhibitions, sport events, retail and site branding; their customers include high end blue chip clients across the UK and Europe.
As Business Development Manager you will be responsible for:
- Building long term relationships by delivering a quality service
- Setting and delivering a new sales strategy for the sale of large format digital print across the UK
- Seeking, identifying and securing new profitable business opportunities for large format print and signage solutions
- Dealing with blue chip clients across the UK and Europe
Key attributes required:
- A successful track record selling large format graphics
- Ability to create and build strong relationships
- Drive and determination to win new business
- Interpersonal skills to negotiate with clients
- Experience working within a range of market sectors
This is the perfect opportunity for someone who is looking to develop their career and looking to work in a fast paced, pro active environment for the UK’s leading large format digital printers.
Contact Mercury Search and Selection for more details.