NPD Manager | Glass | Edinburgh
Oversee innovative NPD projects from concept to completion for a market leading glass distributor for blue chip clients across the UK. Professional development opportunity to mentor a driven team of professionals in a fast paced environment distributing exceptional glass packaging solutions.
NPD Manager | Glass | Edinburgh | Excellent Salary and Benefits
Market leader distributing high quality, innovative glass packaging solutions to a diverse range of blue chip clients across the UK. Operating out of a state of the art studio, this organisation is renowned for their innovative ideas and exceptional service.
As NPD Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Overseeing large NPD projects from concept to completion
- Providing technical advice on production capabilities, costing, capacity and packaging
- Mentoring and leading a junior team
- Preparing and initiating design specs
- Managing workflow and monitoring progress on a daily basis
- Liaising with customers, suppliers, planners, procurement and quality
Key attributes required:
- Must have NPD experience within a glass discipline
- Strong knowledge of glass packaging is advantageous
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
Outstanding opportunity for an individual looking to take the next step in their professional development mentoring a team of driven individuals whilst providing large and exciting NPD projects to blue chips clients.
Contact Mercury Search and Selection now.