Account Manager | Direct Mail | Yorkshire
1 day left
- Contract Type
Opportunity to manage a range of exciting and innovative clients across the UK with full support from a state-of-the-art manufacturing site. As a company with ambitious plans and excellent potential, this is a perfect opportunity for an individual looking for excellent training to help develop their career.
Account Manager | Direct Mail | Yorkshire | Salary to Attract the Best
Offering an unrivalled range of print services to their lucrative portfolio of clients, this company holds a strong market position and an excellent reputation providing market leading products with unparalleled service and a quick turnaround.
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Working between a number of UK sites
- Managing a portfolio of Blue-Chip clients
- Overseeing client requirements from brief to final delivery
- Producing accurate works instructions in a timely manner for customer orders
- Covering the UK
Key attributes required:
- Successful track record managing clients in the web print sector
- Accustomed to managing a range of high profile accounts processes
- Exceptional organisation skills to manage multiple accounts at once
- Excellent communication skills, able to deal with customers on video/ telephone and face to face
- Team player able to also work autonomously
This is the perfect opportunity for an individual who is looking to take the next step their career and manage a range of Blue-Chip clients for a market leading organisation.
Contact Mercury Search & Selection now.
Apply for Account Manager | Direct Mail | Yorkshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly