Customer Service Executive | Commercial Print | West Wales
Offering you the chance to join one of the most prestigious print manufacturers within the publishing sector, this is a business that delivers quality through the use of Heidelberg technology and state of the art multicolour print presses. With an award winning status and a client list that boasts leading titles, this is an unmissable opportunity to excel with a successful business.
Customer Service Executive | Commercial Print | West Wales | Excellent salary and benefits dependant on experience
With an impressive array of state-of-the-art presses, finishing and binding equipment, this company pride themselves on delivering an unrivalled level of service. Having one of the largest offerings in the publishing sector they are a company that can comfortably offer a wide range of art catalogues, magazines and case-bound books at the highest quality and in the most efficient and sustainable way.
As a Customer Service Executive, you will be responsible for:
- Working alongside customers and in house departments to ensure the smooth running of projects and jobs
- Estimating using Shuttleworth MIS system
- Managing all of the commercials for each job to ensure profitability
- Utilising your acquired experience to deliver effective costing solutions
- Assisting with support and back-up as required, including: material planning, stock control, purchasing and admin
Key attributes required:
- In-depth understanding and knowledge of print processes
- Experience of producing estimates via MIS
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Must be computer literate – IT skills to include Microsoft Office, Word and Excel
- Enthusiasm for customer care and client development
An exceptional opportunity to join a highly successful company with excellent benefits and build a long term career.
Submit your details without delay to be considered.