Corrugated Gluing Operative – Night Shift | Corrugated Packaging | Cambridgeshire
1 day left
- Contract Type
One of the UK’s leading manufacturers of high quality corrugated packaging solutions is looking for a Gluing Operative. A fantastic role that will reward your technical expertise with a fulfilling career in an established business with exceptional brand presence and reputation.
Corrugated Gluing Operative – Night Shift | Corrugated Packaging | Cambridgeshire | Excellent Salary & Benefits Package
Recognised for delivering outstanding service and products to a clients across the UK, this company has invested heavily in the last 12 months. Concentrating in the manufacture of corrugated cases, together with the more specialised jobs, they attribute their continued growth to their ability to give their customers what they want when they want it.
As Gluing Operative you will be responsible:
- Setting and running a range of gluing
- Producing shelf ready and conventional corrugated packaging
- Ensuring production deadlines are achieved
- Quality control
- Overseeing maintenance of machinery
- Working a night shift
Key attributes required:
- Previous experience working in a corrugated production environment
- Strong technical knowledge of gluing machinery
- Quality conscious approach to all work undertaken
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
Offering the chance to develop and learn new skills within this vast and expanding industry, this is a great opportunity to join a company as it embarks on a period of development and be involved from the early stages of progression.
Contact Mercury Search and Selection today for more details.
Apply for Corrugated Gluing Operative – Night Shift | Corrugated Packaging | Cambridgeshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly