One of the UK’s leading providers of, print and marketing services is on the search for a creatively minded individual to become responsible for the overall performance, development, integration and implementation of the company’s inbound and outbound sector Marketing communications programmes. This role will be actively involved in the strategic planning process for all marketing activities, ensuring they are aligned and supportive of the business objectives, as well as contributing to the overall plan to maximise profitable growth for the organisation.
Key Responsibilities of Marketing Manager are as follows:
• Developing and executing an integrated Marketing communications plan to grow sector presence and broaden awareness of the company’s services and solutions.
• Developing and overseeing the creation of all sector Marketing assets, including print and new media; managing relationships with associated vendors.
• Executing advertising, sponsorship, public relations, tradeshows and other campaigns to raise the profile of the brand and sub-brands, and generate demand and sales leads
• Building the authority of through thought leadership pieces, case studies and speaking events, across focus sectors.
• Working closely with the sales team to help them meet their commercial objectives, by providing appropriate sales support tools and developing specific campaigns.
• Devising strategies which drive traffic to the company’s website and social media channels.
• Managing all aspects of the CRM including customer acquisition, retention and reactivation, campaign selection and targeting.
• Maintaining and growing the sector marketing databases, adhering to relevant regulations including GDPR.
• Supporting the continuous improvement of the usability, design, content and conversion of the website.
• Developing and implementing a social media strategy for the business, and in particular maximising opportunities via LinkedIn.
• Support the demonstration of services and solutions to appropriate stakeholders at various locations, when required.
• Manage the delivery of exhibitions/events and support the demonstration of services and solutions at conferences, exhibitions and events, as required.
• Establishing and maintaining a marketing relationship with key customers who are willing to be references for example, for case studies and events.
• Undertaking voice of the customer research to help determine priorities and evaluate key marketing messages.
• Monitoring industry best practices and integrate into marketing communications as appropriate.
What traits are we looking for in a candidate?
Personal Skills and Attributes
• Highly self-motivated, with the desire to succeed and meet both personal and professional goals.
• Proven Marketing expertise and people management skills.
• Solid knowledge of Marketing and sales principles inc the full Marketing mix.
• Strong commercial acumen and strategic capability.
• Analytical and problem-solving skills, demonstrating creativity and customer orientation.
• Ability to maintain effective team relationships and cross functional working.
• Good planning and organisational skills, with excellent attention to detail.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills: written, verbal and face to face.
- Written communication – ability to construct emails, letters, reports, proposals and other Marketing documentation professionally and appropriately.
- Verbal communication – ability to build rapport, actively listen, persuade and influence others, and convey relevant, complete and accurate information to clients and internal colleagues.
- Face to face communication – ability to build rapport, maintain relationships, manage meetings and presentations to successful outcomes, to support the business strategy.
• Able to take a planned and organised approach to workload, prioritise urgent tasks effectively in order to meet multiple deadlines within a range of diverse projects.
• High levels of commitment, with the willingness to contribute additional effort if required.
Apply for Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly