Service Center Manager (Print Shop)
4 days left
- Contract Type
ARC Document Solutions, LLC (NYSE: ARC) provides technology and services to businesses of all types, with a focus on the architectural, engineering and construction industry, in thousands of customer locations nationwide, 170 worldwide service centers, and secure document storage in the cloud. Find out more at www.e-arc.com.
ARC Document Solutions is looking for a full-time Service Center Manager in Tulsa, OK, to help us to provide the best employment experience for employees and excellent service for our customers. The Service Center Manager directs their store to succeed in quality and service by maintaining the facility's readiness. The Service Center Manager is responsible for maintaining qualified personnel, adequate materials and equipment to meet the client's needs.
The Service Center Manager actions are tailored to support ARC's mission statement:
To deliver our customers' time-critical information whenever they want it, wherever they want it, in whatever form they want it.
The Service Center Manager will maintain the branch's personnel and equipment readiness and ability to provide top customer service and deliver a quality product. He/She will ensure that ARC's standards are upheld or surpassed when dealing with internal and external employees/customers by executing the following essential job duties:
- Plan and direct print production activities and establishes production priorities for products in keeping with effective operations and cost factors
- Develop and implement a quality management strategy and procedures including resources, systems, timescales, and financials to support, contribute to and integrate within the company's annual goals and long-term strategy
- Responsible for day to day operations of the service center including equipment maintenance, customer service, employee management, inventory, and quality control
- Communicate with employees regarding safety notifications, branch performance, upcoming projects or events, company policies
- Work with other branch managers and sales team members to meet customer expectations
- Develop and maintain systems to measure branch performance against established standards
- Establish and maintain appropriate inventory controls
- Manage cash sales reporting and submissions
- Manage staff according to company standards (appraisals, discipline, training, development, etc.)
- Manage departmental performance against agreed targets and budgets, and within policies and standards
- Liaison with customers and suppliers
- Maintains proper security and safety levels in the facility
- Maintains a professional, quality work environment at all times
- Troubleshoot and resolve problematic orders and customer inquiries
- Interact with equipment service managers to establish that equipment is in working condition and service level agreements are met.
- Revises production schedules and clarifies priorities to meet client deadlines
- Coordinates employee work shifts and maintains personnel records
- Studies production schedules and estimates worker hour requirements for completion of job assignment.
- Other duties as assigned
Desired Skills and Abilities
- 5 – 10 years of progressive, hands-on management of reprographic and/or color print solutions
- Strong comprehension of small format, large format, and reprographic/large format print solutions
- Ability to assess/troubleshoot customer files and hard copy orders for production problems or issues
- Service Technician training on HP and Oce wide-format printers is highly preferrable.
- Ability to work independently with little oversight
- Flexibility to work additional and non-traditional hours when needed
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Hands-on knowledge and experience with Adobe CS software and Microsoft Office
- Proven ability to articulate and promote products and solutions
- Ability to balance multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment and align operational processes to achieve business results
- Self-motivated with the ability to build and lead teams
- Demonstrated experience in developing strong working relationships with internal and external customers
- Proven leadership in a similar print production environment is strongly preferred
THIS IS WHAT WE OFFER:
- Excellent Company support and resources
- Excellent Company Reputation because we consistently receive 5-star customer reviews
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive Employee benefits that include full medical, dental, vision and life insurance as well as a 401-K Plan with company matching
- A management team that supports you and want to see you be successful
- Culture of caring for our employees
- Excellent opportunity to learn all about the Managed Print Service industry working with the largest commercial digital printing company in the country
We have Great Cultural Fit:
We are one team, one company. We are blessed with an outstanding culture and maintaining this is something very important to all of us. The right candidate can succeed in a team environment.
To all recruitment agencies:
ARC does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our Careers alias or other ARC employees. ARC is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.