Production Manager | Corrugated Packaging | West Yorkshire
High quality, high volume corrugated manufacturer supplying to a wide and varied industry base is looking for a first class Production Manager. The post offers an exciting opportunity to champion, support and lead quality improvement initiatives with a view to maintaining high quality standard for this market leader.
Production Manager | Corrugated Packaging | West Yorkshire | Attractive Salary & benefits Package
Pan-European integrated organisation capable of designing, manufacturing and delivering any type of corrugated or compact cardboard packaging. A total concept supplier the company provides a full range of added value solutions to shelf ready and ‘state of the art’ bespoke packaging.
As a Production Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing the full planning, production and development processes within a thoroughly modern manufacturing environment.
On a day-to-day basis, you will be:
- Planning and scheduling work across the team
- Responsible for health & safety
- Responsible for the identification and delivery of lean / continuous improvement projects to enhance the site performance
- Ensuring all department performance metrics are met
- Training junior members of staff
- Hands on with corrugated equipment when required
- Quality Control
To be considered, candidates will have strong management experience. Coupled with this, candidates must have a strong packaging manufacturing background.
Key attributes required:
- Experience of production management within a corrugated packaging production environment
- A proven track record of achieving results through the use of multiple lean / continuous improvement manufacturing processes
- Excellent man-management experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of successfully implementing process improvement and lean manufacturing initiatives
To be considered for the role, submit your details without delay.