Business Development Manager | Transactional Print | North West
5 days left
- Contract Type
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Business Development Manager to join a specialist print company. Due to ongoing demand within the industry, this company is looking to further expand their reach within the market. The company is thriving and is looking for an ambitious individual who is looking to further their career.
Business Development Manager | Transactional Print | North West | Salary to attract the best
A specialist print company who provide top quality commercial, business forms, security and transactional print. Working with well known blue chip clients in both public and private sectors committed to long term growth and investment.
As Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Targeting and winning new business selling transactional print and business forms as well as digital online offering
- Continuing to drive company growth
- Sourcing and infiltrating new companies
- Selling to blue chip companies in the public and private sector
- Developing client relationships
Key attributes required:
- Demonstrable track record in sourcing and winning new business
- Experience in selling within the commercial and transactional print market
- Outstanding communication skills to delivery high quality service and build strong relationships
- Direct sales experience is a must
- A background in working with private sector clients would be preferable
An outstanding opportunity for a driven and enthusiastic individual to further an already established sales career.
Apply for Business Development Manager | Transactional Print | North West
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly