Business Development Manager | Commercial Print | North West
An exciting opportunity for a well established Business Development Manager to join an innovative and diverse environment with one of the UK’s leading litho and digital printers. The company is looking to take on someone who wants to develop and further their career within this industry, spear heading the growth of the business.
Business Development Manager | Commercial Print | North West | Up to £45k
Providing high quality and contemporary solutions, this company prides itself on being able to offer a complete print solution to its customers, addressing all needs under one roof. Specialising in Litho B1 & B2, digital print and direct mail, this company is one of the leading commercial printers in the UK.
As Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Sourcing and winning profitable new accounts within the commercial print market
- Selling litho and digital print services to blue chip clients and liaising with company marketing and advertising departments
- Providing fantastic customer service
- Maintaining and progressing an active pipeline
- Covering the North West territory
Key attributes required:
- Proven track record of winning new business
- Knowledge of litho B1 and B2 is compulsory
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Be ambitious, motivated and target driven
- Must live in the North West
This is an unrivalled chance for an accomplished sales person to join a high quality, fast paced environment.