Quality Manager | Labels | West Midlands
Lead and support new quality improvement initiatives whilst maintaining an exceptional quality standard for this market leading organisation. Excellent opportunity to develop your career and utilise your skills with full support from a well established organisation and a driven team of professionals.
Quality Manager | Labels | West Midlands | Excellent Salary and Benefits
With an unparalleled reputation amongst an extensive range of blue chip clients, this organisation has a strong market position for self adhesive labels across the UK. With an award winning production facility, our client is renowned for their high packaging solutions from design to print finishes.
As Quality Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Maintaining and updating quality management systems
- Maintaining ISO + BRC accreditations
- Carrying out internal audits and overseeing external audits
- Reviewing and monitoring quality errors
- Identifying areas of improvement and implementing efficiencies
- Providing performance reporting
Key attributes required:
- Detailed understanding of ISO + BRC standards
- Trained Auditor
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to use statistics to support continuous improvement
- Skills to lead cross functional teams
Perfect opportunity for an individual who is looking for a secure job allowing them to drive and develop their career for an organisation who truly value their staff.
Contact Mercury Search and Selection now.
Apply for Quality Manager | Labels | West Midlands
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly