Account Manager | Primary Packaging | Central Scotland
This is an unrivalled opportunity for a proactive Account Manager to enhance their career within the packaging industry, selling premium products within the primary packaging market. Due to unprecedented and continuous growth within the market, the successful candidate will inherit a lucrative portfolio to grow and develop.
Account Manager | Primary Packaging | Central Scotland | Salary to Attract the Best
Specialising in the primary packaging industry, this industry front runner has been established for over 50 years and has grown from strength to strength within that time. The company specialise in providing a full in-house service, including training, testing and product analysis.
As Account Manager you will be responsible for:
- Upselling and cross-selling products to existing clients
- Managing and maximising an inherited portfolio
- Maintaining and developing strong relationships with clients
- Working alongside and supporting the external sales team
- Cultivating and progressing an active pipeline
Key attributes required:
- Background working within the packaging industry – product training to be supplied
- Proven track record of increasing account spend
- An enthusiastic and energetic personality
- A proactive approach to developing accounts
- Outstanding communication skills to build and develop strong relationships
Contact Mercury Search and Selection for more details.
Apply for Account Manager | Primary Packaging | Central Scotland
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly