Print Finishing Operator
A World Leading specialist Printer established for over 6 decades is looking for a highly skilled print finishing operator.
The role of Converting Machine Operator will be responsible for operating and maintaining highly technical machinery and working in dedicated capacity specialising in unique production methods and contributing to the team achieving production deadlines for a global client base.
On top of having the opportunity to work with one of the biggest names in the industry, a stand out aspect of this role is only working 4 days a week if on night shift AND this shift will attract an unsociable payment of an additional 60% of your basic pay on any hours worked between 9pm to 6.30am.
Day Shift: Mon / Friday
– 6.00am to 1.30pm
-7.00am to 2.30pm
Evening Shift: Mon / Friday
– 1.30pm to 9.00pm
If on Night Shift – will consist of any 4 nights from Monday to Friday.
The hours will be from 9pm to 6.30am for 3 nights and one night will be 9.00pm to 6.00am
35 hours per week
26 days per annum plus 8 public/bank holidays
We are looking for a strong communicator with excellent attention to detail. You must excel in planning and organising, and have an ability to work independently using own initiative to make decisions to meet production specifications and deadlines.
This role will be responsible for 4 main criteria:
- Make ready the machinery to the required specification, using different functions for varying needs of production.
- Maintain and monitor machinery and tooling
- Lead the production line and delegate workload to meet production timescales and specification
- Analyse machine operations and output rates
- Work in an efficient manner ensuring that your working area, equipment and machinery are maintained in a safe, clean and tidy state at all times during the shift.
- Apply a high standard of quality control to all manufacturing activities in order that products conform both to internal and customer standards and specifications.
- Demonstrate a high level of responsibility with regard to the quality and suitability of their own work.
- 1st line problem solve, able to understand the machinery, identify faults and resolve faults
- Assist the Production Manager and Team Leaders in identifying continuous process improvements and achieving manufacturing efficiencies without compromising the required high quality Health & Safety
- Conduct all operations and other manufacturing activities in strict compliance with internal safe systems of work and applicable industry safety standards. This will include the completion of guillotine pre-use and in-process safety and maintenance verifications.
Apply for Print Finishing Operator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly