Web Press Printer (Muller Martini) Shift Nights - 1900-0700 - 3 days
We are seeking a Web Press Operator for a client based in Cheshire.
The role will require the ideal candidate to work as an Operator on a Muller Martini Web Press. Experience using a Litho Web Print is necessary, ideally Muller, however the company will x train for the right person who has Web experience.
Operating hours will be 08:00–16:00 Monday to Friday for up to 2 months for training purposes and then will be moved onto a shift pattern of 19:00–07:00 nights.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for someone who is keen to join the team and learn what we do. You will be passionate about what you do a keen team player with the ability to work well under pressure.
· Prepare, set up, maintain and operate printing press.
· Ink mixing and colour matching
· Load paper stocks
· Make adjustments to meet quality requirements and job specifications
· Carry out quality checks
· Ensure company procedures are adhered to
· Carry out press maintenance
· Contribute to problem solving, fault finding and resolution
· Adhere to health and safety practices
· Ensure a clean and tidy work space
· Work as part of a team
· Able to work on own and use initiative
· Liaise with production managers and other team members as necessary
· Work to instructions
We look forward to hearing from you!
Apply for Web Press Printer (Muller Martini) Shift Nights - 1900-0700 - 3 days
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly