Strategic Account Director | In/Outbound Customer Communications, Transactional Print, Omni-channel
Excellent opportunity to join a leading print group. Boasting extensive facilities for a fully integrated solution and with further investment planned, this is a fantastic opportunity for a strategically biased Key Account/Client Services lead to play a key role in defining and driving impressive onward growth aspirations.
Strategic Account Director | In & Outbound Customer Communications – Transactional Print & Omni-channel Solutions | UK – Work from Home | £80k - £90k basic + OTE £90k - £100k+
A leading specialist in the provision of services for the utilities, financial services, retail and government sectors, this is a multi-site business that has grown organically and through acquisition. Boasting in-house capabilities for in and outbound critical communications, transactional print and multi-channel solutions.
As Strategic Account Director, you will be responsible for:
- Delivering excellence in key account management - assessing current procedures & systems and improving efficiencies
- Work with client services and sales functions to devise and implement strategy for growth and investment
- Leadership role
- Assess and integrate new change management initiative in line with commercial group objectives
- Report to the Board on progress against the strategic business plan
Key attributes required:
- Background in complex print manufacturing environments
- Excellent leader with gravitas
- Proven track record of delivering growth and increase key account performance
- Management/Leadership experience with a proven ability in driving commercially focussed client services teams
- Change manager – able to influence and lead from the front
A highly regarded organisation, this role is critical to the company’s ongoing success and will play an instrumental part in growth plans and sits within the senior management team.
Contact Mercury Search and Selection for more details.