Folder/Gluer | Printed Folded Cartons | Surrey
Join a well established organisation offering in house design; manufacturing and finishing of high quality printed folded cartons to a portfolio of clients within the food market. Liaising with an ambitious team of specialists, this is a really exciting opportunity for a driven Folder/Gluer to join the team.
Folder/Gluer | Printed Folded Cartons | Surrey | Excellent Salary to Attract the Best
Constantly growing organisation offering their services from concept to production in their state of the art manufacturing facility. Renowned for their high quality packaging and innovative design, this organisation can boast their achievement of winning a market leading packaging award.
As Folder/Gluer, you will be responsible for:
- Setting and running a range of folder/gluers
- Manufacturing high quality printed folding cartons into the food sector
- Maintenance and upkeep of equipment
- Being trained on other machines if desired
- Working a day shift with overtime available
Key attributes required:
- Demonstrable experience operating a folder
- Background in gluing desired but not required
- Willingness to learn and develop their skills
- Drive and ambition to manufacture high quality packaging
- Excellent attention to detail
Exciting opportunity for a driven individual looking to take the next step in their career. If this is a position you believe you are relevant for, contact Mercury Search and Selection now.