Customer Service Executive | Primary Packaging | Manchester
Fast paced and forward thinking, this is an excellent opportunity to develop relationships with a range of innovative and exciting clients across the food, healthcare, vitamins and nutrition markets, providing them with an unrivalled service. Drive your professional development skills with in house training and full direct support from a team of keen industry experts.
Customer Service Executive | Primary Packaging | Manchester | Excellent Salary to Attract the Best
Well established primary packaging distributor providing their impressive portfolio of small, large and blue chip clients across Europe with high quality packaging solutions. Taking pride in their excellence this organisation is certainly a market leader renowned for their innovation and quality.
As Customer Service Executive, you will be responsible for:
- Maintaining and developing a range of accounts in the food, healthcare, vitamins and nutrition markets
- Working closely with the sales manager, accompanying on client visits
- Processing orders, estimating and monitoring delivery times
- Managing projects from brief to delivery
Key attributes required:
- Successful track record in an internal sales environment
- Ambition to learn and develop their professional skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- Results orientated
Excellent opportunity for a driven individual looking for the next step in their career to drive and develop their professional skills. Contact Mercury Search and Selection now.