Health and Safety Manager| Flexible Packaging | Norfolk
Join a constantly growing organisation looking to create a new role for an ambitious and driven Health and Safety Manager out of their state of the art facility based in Norfolk. Extremely exciting opportunity to make the role your own ensuring the day to day safety standards are maintained.
Health and Safety Manager| Flexible Packaging | Norfolk | Excellent Salary and Benefits
Multinational organisation manufacturing flexible packaging solutions to a portfolio of large blue chip clients, working predominately into the food sector. With over 60 years of excellence, this organisation is renowned for their innovation and high quality packaging solutions.
As Health and Safety Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Implementing safe working practices that include health and safety policy and aims
- Identifying issues or improvements and implementing new procedures
- Preventing work related incidents and accidents across the site
- Carrying out risk assessments and considering how risks can be reduced
- Developing a health and safety culture within the site
- Auditing across the business
Key attributes required:
- NEBOSH qualification
- Flexibility on shifts
- Demonstrable history working in health and safety
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
If this is a position that you believe that you would be relevant for, don’t hesitate to contact Mercury Search and Selection now.