PUR Binder Operator
ESP Colour is a fast-paced environment, we work hard to achieve tight deadlines and to impress customers with our high quality and fast turnarounds.
We currently have a vacancy for a PUR Binder Operator to join and strengthen our Print Finishing Department. We are seeking someone that is conscientious with excellent skills within this area.
You will have a passion for all things finishing, an ability to think outside the box and problem solve where necessary, a get the job done attitude is highly sought after.
The PUR Binder operator is responsible for the proper machine set-up, operation and maintenance of the high speed Acoro A7 Binder.
A keen eye for quality control, troubleshooting and time-management is necessary to achieve the production goals in this area.
Skills and experience required
- PUR/Hotmelt Binder, High Speed Binder, and/or similar machine experience preferred
- Must have at least 3 years of relevant production experience in finishing
- Mechanically inclined and production oriented
- Good communication skills - written and verbal
- Works well in a Team environment
- Must have basic computer skills
- Able to follow written and verbal instructions
- Works well under the pressure of deadlines
- Challenging make ready and speeds to overachieve
- Must have flexibility to learn and use new technology
- Works well in a team environment
- Willing to work flexible hours, including shift work, and overtime with short notice
- Ability to train others to achieve quality and productivity standards
Double Days - Monday - Friday
Apply for PUR Binder Operator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly