A Bid Manager vacancy has arisen within a creative direct marketing company that leads from the front in technology and commits to the highest service levels.
Role responsibilities & candidate characteristics:
- Source suitable opportunities via frameworks and tender websites based on current service offering
- Complete and submit tender in conjunction with limited help from sales, production, I.T.
- Understand both the requirement and solution in order to produce tender
- Familiarity with ISO accreditations
- Basic understanding of network security
- Experience within the sales arena
To hit the ground running, our client needs someone with experience within the transactional print and mail industry.
This role requires a fast-thinker, and analytical individual with an ability to shape a solution to meet clients’ dilemmas. You will exhibit strong interpersonal skills to build and maintain good relationships across the group, and with clients. The strong candidate will thrive on a fast-paced working environment, showing an ability to take a flexible approach to workload to manage peaks and troughs in bid pipeline and provide ad hoc support in other areas as required. You will also require excellent time management skills to manage bids simultaneously to deadlines.