New Business Development Manager | Self Adhesive Labels – Food & Beverage | Midlands & Northern Home
This is a brilliant opportunity for a driven new business sales person to work for an industry front runner within the labels industry. The organisation has fantastic plans to grow and develop over the next 12 months and is looking for an ambitious individual to join them and spearhead this growth.
New Business Development Manager | Self Adhesive Labels – Food & Beverage | Midlands & Northern Home Counties | To Attract the Best
A leading UK label supplier, this company uses state of the art machinery and technology to provide high quality products their clientele. They are a long standing business who provide self adhesive labels, wraps, tags and tickets predominantly to the food industry, but also offer a bespoke custom service to a variety of other blue chips.
As New Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Sourcing and winning new business selling self-adhesive labels
- Developing relationships primarily in the food and beverage markets
- Providing high quality customer service
- Covering the Midlands and North Home Counties
Key attributes required:
- Successful track record of winning new business
- Ambition, drive and motivation
- Experience within the print industry, knowledge within label industry preferable
- Outstanding communication and relationship building skills
- Competence in identifying and delivering client requirements
An unrivalled opportunity for a motivated individual to join a fast paced and exciting environment. Contact Mercury Search and Selection for more details.