Print Administration Assistant/ Account Executive
Our client has grown into a true market leader and provides a wide range of services that include Campaign Management and Delivery.
The company is seeking an Admin Assistant / Account Executive to join their team.
As an Admin Assistant/Account Executive, your key responsibilities will be providing excellent customer service and support to the Account Management team. You will be relied upon to resolve any issues with orders in a professional and timely manner.
- Have a basic knowledge and practical understanding of lithographic printing & finishing, digital & laser printing, ideally experience managing data and data briefs, envelope production, mailing and postal services, however not essential
- Good administration skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Effective listening skills
- Good understanding of Management Information Systems, Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Methodical with good attention to detail
- Able to cope with multiple tasks at one time
- Team player, able and willing to assist other members of their team and to contribute towards common team objectives
- Flexible, positive attitude and ability to cope under pressure
- Understanding of responsibilities around compliance issues and safeguarding the company
This role is a real opportunity for a print or marketing junior who wants to develop their print skills whilst working on prestigious accounts.
We look forward to hearing from you!