Structural Designer | Corrugated Packaging | North West |
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well established organisation designing and manufacturing high quality corrugated packaging solutions into the food, fashion, e-commerce and health markets across the UK. Design and create innovative corrugated packaging on next generation software and machinery for a market leading organisation.
Structural Designer | Corrugated Packaging | North West | Excellent Salary and Benefits
Market leading corrugated packaging manufacturer offering their portfolio of innovative clients with design and production capabilities in house. With state of the art machinery and an exceptional production team, this organisation has achieved exceptional awards and accreditations for their quality and innovation.
As Structural Designer, you will be responsible for:
- Taking briefs from clients, face to face when required
- Designing a range of corrugated packaging solutions
- Operating on CAD software
- Making samples and prototypes from a range of board
- Studio based, working days
Additional attributes required:
- Successful track record designing corrugated packaging
- Strong demonstrable experience operating CAD software
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to confidently liaise with Designers, Project Managers and Production Managers
- Innovative approach to corrugated packaging design
This is an exceptional opportunity for a driven individual looking to take the next step in their career and join an outstanding organisation.
Contact Mercury Search and Selection now.