Process Engineer / Technical Field Service Representative
Our Globally recognised client offers custom designed parts and service essential to the production of paper, tissue and cardboard and they are seeking to appoint a Technical Service representative to act as the link between the business and UK customers.
Although our Client supplies to Paper Mills, you can come from a ‘fixed site’ Paper Manufacturing background. The successful Candidate's time would largely be spent in the field visiting Paper Mills across the UK, responding to customer needs and ensuring that their expectations are met.
Extract of main duties:
• Carrying out Paper Machine surveys - collecting and recording data and carrying out statistical analysis.
• Giving advice on the machine settings to optimise the performance of the product on the machine.
• Reporting customer needs and expectations to the Technical and Sales group, liaising between the customer and the company
• Understand and be able to communicate relevant technical and economic features of the products and services offered to customers
• Handle customer complaints in a correct, positive and sales building manner, achieving a balance between the company and customers’ interests.
• Identify and report changes and trends occurring within the existing market that could potentially affect future business direction.
Essential Paper Industry / Technical Requirements:-
• Knowledge of paper machines and paper processing.
• Process Engineer trained and/or qualified.
• Computer literate, able to perform statistical data analysis.
As the role involves travel across the UK, the successful Candidate must hold a full valid UK driving licence and be prepared to travel – a company car will be provided.
Apply for Process Engineer / Technical Field Service Representative
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly