SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER/ DIGITAL BRANDING AGENCY- £42k
The client is a multi-award-winning digital marketing company, specialising in personalised and interactive videos solutions. The team is made up of an eclectic mix of tech geeks, data gurus, connoisseurs in creativity and pragmatic account managers.
The goal? To improve customer communications through the power of video.
The client base includes some of the largest multinational companies, all using this service to achieve a range of marketing and servicing objectives.
We are looking for a Senior Account Manager to join the team in the brand new swanky offices in London's West End.
The job consists of overseeing the end-to-end delivery of innovative client campaigns, growing client relationships and pro-actively supporting the company’s growth by identifying new opportunities and developing strategies.
Senior Account Management
• Taking a lead in your clients’ marketing and advertising strategies
• Understand customer requirements and needs to offer suitable solutions
• Producing proposals and presentations for customers to land new campaigns
• Promoting the expansion of business with existing clients through monthly or quarterly review meetings
• Liaising with clients at a senior level on a day-to-day basis
• Working with other senior managers to generate new accounts and grow the portfolio
• Completing projects to a specific schedule and within an agreed budget using our project management software platform
• Work collaboratively with both the creative studio team and development team
• Ensuring issues are resolved in a timely manner and issue logs are created
• Complete job level tracking of costs
• Monitoring client satisfaction post campaign and ensuring a high level of customer services
• Collate reports of team members and communicate overall quarterly/annual progress to senior management and external stakeholders
• Identify new opportunities where possible
• 5+ years’ experience in client relationship management
• A background in advertising, digital communications or marketing
• The ability to plan and strategise at a senior level
• A persuasive and confident approach to creative projects
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Effective team management capabilities
• A keen attention to detail and budgetary restraints
• Strong commercial acumen
• Full awareness of creative processes and campaign management techniques
• Solid understanding of budgeting and reporting on progress
• Knowledge of performance evaluation techniques and metrics
Think this could be the role for you? Waste no more time and email now!
Apply for SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER/ DIGITAL BRANDING AGENCY- £42k
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly