Business Development Manager | Transactional Print & Direct Mail | UK
Exciting opportunity to join a fast paced and exciting working environment providing innovative transactional print and direct mail solutions, partnering blue chip clients in the utilities, financial services, government, charity and retail sectors. With support from an exceptional design and production team, this is the perfect opportunity for a driven individual looking to work with exciting clients.
Business Development Manager | Transactional Print & Direct Mail | UK | £45k - £55k OTE £65k+
Market leading organisation providing innovative multichannel communication solutions to a diverse range of clients offering their clients a next generation design team and state of the art production facilities, this organisation can boast high quality solutions and world class service.
As Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Sourcing and winning new business within transactional print and direct mail
- Creating and maintaining strong, lasting relationships with blue chip clients
- Liaising with the in house design and production team to create high quality print solutions
- Overseeing projects from concept to delivery working with internal and external teams
- Covering the UK
Key Attributes Required:
- Must have a strong track record in transactional print or direct mail sales
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Self motivated with a proven track record in business development
- Exceptional communication skills to negotiate with clients
- Strong client relationship building skills
This is a really exciting opportunity to build and create strong relationships with a range of exciting clients providing them with innovative transactional print and direct mail solutions. Contact Mercury Search & Selection now.