Account Manager | Direct Mail | East Midlands
- Contract Type
Join a fast paced working environment providing a portfolio of blue chip organisations with innovative direct mail marketing solutions. This is an exceptional opportunity to learn and develop with full support and training from a market leading print management organisation based in London.
Account Manager | Direct Mail | East Midlands | Unrivalled Salary and Benefits
Multiple award winning organisation renowned for their quality print management solutions and outstanding customer service. With an in house design studio and R&D centre, this organisation is always on top of their innovation and next generation technology to constantly provide their lucrative portfolio of clients with exceptional print management solutions.
As Account Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Providing a range of clients with innovative direct mail solutions
- Building strong relationships with new and existing customers
- Seeking opportunities for organic client growth
- Managing clients from brief through to delivery
- Providing innovative solutions and ideas to clients
- Working alongside and supporting the external sales team
Key attributes required:
- Previous experience in direct mail
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Confidence and professionalism to manage and communicate with key stakeholders
- Exceptional time management skills
- Drive and ambition to learn and develop
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious individual looking to drive their professional development skills and work with exciting clients. Contact Mercury Search and Selection now.
Apply for Account Manager | Direct Mail | East Midlands
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly