Internal Sales Executive | Glass, Caps & Closures | Lincolnshire
Manage innovative and exciting projects from brief to delivery for blue chip clients within the food and spirits markets across the UK. With training and support from an energetic sales team, this is an excellent career development opportunity for a driven and ambitious individual.
Internal Sales Executive | Glass, Caps & Closures | Lincolnshire | Attractive Salary & Benefits
Family run organisation taking pride in their market leading service for glass distribution across the UK. With an ambitious and energetic team of industry experts this organisation is renowned for their innovative glass, caps & closures solutions providing a market leading service and a speedy turnaround.
As Internal Sales Executive, you will be responsible for:
- Managing projects for clients within the food and spirits market with a market leading service
- Proactively growing accounts and upselling products and services
- Liaising with customer and suppliers from initial brief to final delivery
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with clients
- Office based, occasionally visiting clients
Key attributes required:
- Strong demonstrable history selling into any packaging format
- Excellent communication skills to liaise with clients and suppliers
- Some internal sales experience is an advantage
- Time management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Exceptional interpersonal skills to build and maintain strong relationships
- Able to commute to Lincolnshire site
This is a really interesting opportunity for a driven individual looking to build and develop their skills and provide an exceptional service to clients within the food and spirits market. Contact Mercury Search & Selection now.