7 days left
- Contract Type
2x Print Finishers l East London l £25,000 - £30,000 (DOE) | Night shift (7 on 7 off)
Aim Search are working with one of the fastest growing print groups in the UK, our award winning client are currently recruiting for a number of Print Finishers (Guillotine Operators / Folding Operators) in their impressive facility in East London. As the Print Finisher you will set up and run the various finishing equipment, including intelligent stitchers and perfect binders and Guillotines.
About the Print Finisher opportunity:
- To communicate with the finishing manager in a timely manner
- Liaise with overseer /operators for handovers and any issues arising.
- Produce work to the highest standards and to obtain maximum output ensuring pass sheets and procedures are followed.
- Maintain and monitor all Company processes and procedures at all times.
- Flexible approach to shift work and overtime.
- Develop knowledge and skills for performance management to create a high performance culture.
- Able to understand and act on maintenance levels
- Keep areas clean and tidy at all times and promote lean policy.
Print Finisher Experience:
• Previous experience in digital print finishing, preferable to have reel fed printing experience
• Previous experience Cutting / Folding / Stitching (The more experience operating these machines, the better!)
• Flexible attitude willing to work with the team to get the job completed.
• Previous experience operating in a fast paced environment
Shift - 7 on 7 off, 6pm - 6am, Wed - Tuesday
Salary - £25k - £30k depending on experience and skillset.
This really is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company with an ambitious management team taking the company forward so APPLY TODAY!!
Apply for Print Finishers
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly