Business Development Manager | Small Format Digital | London & South East
This is an outstanding opportunity for an established Business Development Manager to join an exciting and fast paced environment, working for one of the UK’s largest print companies.
Business Development Manager | Small Format Digital | London & South East | £30k - £40k + OTE £50k+
This dynamic business has been established at the forefront of printing technology for over the last 50 years. Now one of the largest print companies within the UK, this company regularly invests in state of the art machinery and software to ensure they stay at the top of the market, providing the highest standard of quality possible.
As Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Spear heading growth within the construction and exhibition markets
- Targeting and winning new business selling small format digital print for marketing material, bid packs, brochures and 3D virtual reality
- Managing and developing accounts
- Maintaining and progressing an active pipeline
- Covering the London & South East territory
Key attributes required:
- Experience selling to construction and exhibition sectors
- A successful track record in selling small format digital print
- Fantastic communication skills to delivery high quality service and build strong relationships
- Ability to identify and deliver client requirements
- Demonstrable track record in winning and developing business
This is an unrivalled opportunity to join a progressive and dynamic business to accelerate your career. Contact Mercury Search and Selection for more details.