Corrugator Team Leader – Night Shift | Corrugated | Oxfordshire
5 days left
- Contract Type
Join a team of high skilled and ambitious specialists operating state of the art corrugator machinery. Perfect opportunity for a driven individual looking to take the next step in their career with excellent career development opportunities.
Corrugator Team Leader – Night Shift | Corrugated | Oxfordshire | Unrivalled Salary and Benefits
Multisite independent organisation renowned for creating high quality corrugated packaging solutions into a range of markets including food, e-commerce, industrial and pharmaceutical. Dedicated to innovation with their multiple innovation centers across the UK, this organisation has received impressive testimonials from a range of high profile clients.
As Corrugator Team Leader, you will be responsible for:
- Supervising a team of 7 operators
- Hands on when required setting, running and operating a corrugator
- Passing off work
- Working as part of a team
- Regularly maintaining machinery
- Training on other machinery if desired
- Working a night shift
Key attributes required:
- Must have demonstrable experience operating corrugated machinery
- Must have supervisory experience or be ready for a step up
- Quality conscious approach to work
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work well amongst a team
- Keen to learn and develop skills
This is the perfect opportunity for a driven individual to take the next step in their career and join a well established organisation creating high quality corrugated packaging solutions. Contact Mercury Search & Selection now.
Apply for Corrugator Team Leader – Night Shift | Corrugated | Oxfordshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly