Business Development Manager | Cartons | England
This is a well established carton manufacturer with over 100 years of success in the industry. Priding themselves on their high quality products, the business continues to grow and invest in the most up to date machines and technology.
Business Development Manager | Cartons | England | £40k - £50k + commission
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Business Development Manager to further develop their career with an industry front runner within carton manufacturing. The company is looking for a driven and ambitious individual to join them and continue spearheading growth within the food, health and automotive markets.
As Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Sourcing and winning new business within the food, health and automotive markets
- Inheriting and developing a lucrative portfolio of accounts
- Building long term relationships with clients
- Travelling across the North West, North East and Midlands to visit clients
- Maintaining and progressing an accurate pipeline
Key attributes required:
- Knowledge and experience selling into the carton industry is a must
- Proven track record of winning new business
- Accomplished in growing and developing existing accounts
- A consultative approach to identifying and delivering client requirements
- Desire to succeed and develop career
A brilliant opportunity for an established Business Development manager to join a leading UK carton manufacturer selling primarily to the food, health and household markets.
Apply for Business Development Manager | Cartons | England
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly