Health, Safety & Quality Coordinator / Manager
NEW VACANCY! (PK6626)
HEALTH, SAFETY & QUALITY COORDINATOR / MANAGER
Hours of Work: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Salary: £OPEN + Pension + 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
Our Client is a specialist within the design and manufacture of corrugated products and packaging solutions. With many years' experience in product development and production they have earned a commanding reputation. as leaders in transit packaging, RRP and POS for FMCG markets.
Due to growth within the company they are now looking to recruit a Health & Safety and Quality Representative or Manager to join their team.
Role, Requirements and Responsibilities:
- You would manage the quality and Health & safety of the operation so in these areas all employees would be under your supervision
- You will be hardworking, reliable, and enthusiastic
- Good communication and organisational Skills
- Have experience in similar role for at least five years
- Be qualified in relevant H&S & ISO certifications
- Capable of championing installing new certifications for the company such as FSC.
Apply for Health, Safety & Quality Coordinator / Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly