Mail Insertion Operator
We have a the chance for a mail insertion operator to join a leading print and communications company with a strong financial backing and work within their busy team.
- Assist with the running of the mailing line
- Control and maintain sequence order
- Manage mail sortation requirements
- Use equipment to produce a high standard of work
- Follow all department procedures at all times
- Perform all duties with due regard to safe working practices and Company operating procedures.
- Assist in ensuring that the site/area is maintained in a tidy condition and that it operates in accordance all health and safety requirements
Skills & Requirements
- Experience in a similar role within the direct mail industry
- Health and Safety awareness
- Good written & verbal communication
- Administration experience
- Ability to be a team player
- Strong commercial awareness
- Basic IT skills and willingness to learn
Harrison Scott is the largest recruitment company in the UK in print, packaging and paper. For access to exclusive vacancies, register with us at harrison-scott.com/candidates/register/
Please note that we will always seek candidates’ permission before sending a CV to clients.
Apply for Mail Insertion Operator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly