Business Development Manager | Large and Small Format Digital | London
Outstanding opportunity to work for a market leader in both large and small format digital print. You will have the opportunity to work with a wide variety of blue chip clients across the UK.
Business Development Manager | Large and Small Format Digital | London | £30k - £40k basic + OTE
This industry leading organisation specialise in large and small format digital across the UK. They look after every aspect of small and large format digital print anything from small leaflets to bespoke signs and will manage everything in house from brief to project management and installation.
As Business Development Manager you will be responsible for:
- Building long term relationships by delivering a quality service
- Setting and delivering a new sales strategy for the sale of large and small format digital across the UK
- Seeking, identifying and securing new profitable business opportunities for small and large format digital
- Dealing with blue chip clients across the UK
Key attributes required:
- A successful track record selling small or large format digital
- Ability to create and build strong relationships
- Drive and determination to win new business
- Interpersonal skills to negotiate with clients
- Experience working within a diverse range of market sectors
This is the perfect opportunity if you’re looking to develop your career and if you thrive working fast paced, pro active environment. Contact Mercury Search and Selection for more details..
Apply for Business Development Manager | Large and Small Format Digital | London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly