Business Development Manager | Large Format Digital Print | North West
An excellent opportunity to work for an organisation who will not only help clients from design to installation but also advise and have a plan in place to help clients with their sustainability as well. Working with a range of high end blue chip clients across multiple sectors.
Business Development Manager | Large Format Digital Print | North West | £40k - £50k basic + OTE
This well known industry leading organisation have the experience to help clients with anything from to design to installation and sustainability. They offer a real one stop shop for all printing needs.
As Business Development Manager you will be responsible for:
- Building long term relationships by delivering a quality service
- Setting and delivering a new sales strategy for the sale of large format digital across the UK
- Seeking, identifying and securing new profitable business opportunities for large format digital
- Dealing with high end blue chip clients across the UK
Key attributes required:
- A successful track record selling large format digital
- Ability to create and build strong relationships
- Drive and determination to win new business
- Interpersonal skills to negotiate with clients
- Experience working within a diverse range of market sectors
This is the perfect opportunity if you’re looking to develop your career and if you thrive working fast paced, pro active environment.