Head of Quality and Process Improvement
Our client is a global leader in providing unique print solutions. With a history of successfully leading in their marketplace, they are looking to take another progressive step by appointing a Head of Quality and Process Improvement.
The role is focused on leading a team towards operational quality and process improvements activities within the Company to ensure the objectives of the business stream are achieved and exceeded.
Define, grow and develop a skilled team of QA operatives and maximize the potential of people, process and technology to achieve the best-in-class efficiency and effectiveness for Quality across the business.
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- Experienced in Quality/Process Improvement focused role within the print production industry
- High levels of production knowledge
- Experience in the design and implementation of management systems certified to ISO accreditations
- Experience in dealing with a variety of stakeholders
- Influencing and change management skills
- Business process streamlining qualification or experience (lean, six sigma etc.)
- Strong IT skills, including process mapping / analysis tools (e.g., Visio)
- Strong facilitation skills, demonstrated through experience of running process business improvement workshops or similar
- Project management knowledge
This is a newly created role, and the job holder will take the lead in developing a “culture of quality”.