Warehouse & Logistics Manager | Complete Print Solutions | South Yorkshire
Oversee a state of the art warehouse ensuring that everything is functioning efficiently at all times. Outstanding opportunity for a driven Warehouse Manager to join a leading organisation providing a range of clients with high quality print solutions.
Warehouse & Logistics Manager | Complete Print Solutions | South Yorkshire | Excellent Salary and Benefits
Leading organisation renowned for their cutting edge digital printing technologies for a wide range of clients. Operating out of a state of the art facility, this organisation has won multiple awards for their high quality print solutions and innovation.
As Warehouse & Logistics Coordinator, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the warehouse function is operating effectively and efficiently at all times
- Driving continuous improvement across the department
- Supporting and developing your team
- Coordinating stock lines across multiple sites
- Providing information to allow clients and customers to track quality, delivery times etc.
Key attributes required:
- Demonstrable experience working as a Warehouse Manager/Supervisor
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Natural leader with excellent problem solving skills
- Fully committed to team success and achieving organisational excellence
- Must have full forklift drivers license
Excellent opportunity for a driven individual keen to oversee a state of the art warehouse based in South Yorkshire. Contact Mercury Search & Selection now.
Apply for Warehouse & Logistics Manager | Complete Print Solutions | South Yorkshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly