Production Manager - Labels
PRODUCTION MANAGER - LABELS
SOUTH WEST (please contact me for further information)
£Open (Depending on Experience) + 22 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Pension
Hours of Work: 37.5 hours (Monday to Friday, 8am to 4pm)
Our client is a manufacturer of labels providing many types of labels for a wide range of business needs such as plain, printed and barcode rolls. They take great pride in offering excellent service to customers all over the UK and Europe.
They are currently seeking an experienced Production Manager to head up the Production Dept. managing 5 / 6 Staff. Previous management experience is essential. They are ideally looking for someone with self-adhesive label experience (printed and plain) who has worked in a similar capacity.
- Assist with Company standards and ensuring Health & Safety standards are always maintained
- Effective leadership and management of the team
- Delivery of a safe, clean and fair work environment for all team members
- Ensuring team members are motivated, measured and performance managed against core operational goals
- Deliver daily production plan on target
- Leadership qualities and strong organisational skills
- Work well under pressur