Production Supervisor | Printed Folded Cartons | East Midlands
Entering their most exciting and critical stage of development due to on-going expansion, this is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Production Supervisor or Senior Operator who is ready for that next step to join one of the largest independent carton manufacturers in the UK.
Production Supervisor | Printed Folded Cartons | East Midlands | Attractive Salary & Excellent Benefits Package
Well branded and high profile this organisation designs, manufactures and supplies a complete range of retail packaging to the food and retail markets. Constantly looking to invest, develop and expand in the business and their staff, they have an impressive portfolio of customers, a solid reputation for innovation and quality and are more than well placed for further growth.
As a Production Supervisor, you will be responsible for:
- Supervising a team of 10 members of staff
- Planning and scheduling work across the team
- Hands on operating a range of litho printing machinery when required
- Passing off work
- Overseeing the maintenance and upkeep of equipment
- Responsible for health & safety
- Responsible for the identification and delivery of lean / continuous improvement projects to enhance the site performance
- Ensuring all department performance metrics are met
- Quality control in line with ISO and BRC standards
- Maintenance and upkeep of machinery
- Training junior members of staff as and when required
Key attributes required:
- Supervisory experience is an advantage or candidates need to be ready for that next step
- A proven track record of achieving results through the use of multiple lean / continuous improvement manufacturing processes
- Excellent communication skills
- Quality conscious
- Flexible approach to workload
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a widely recognised company with a strong reputation for producing high quality work.
Submit your details in the first instance if you wish to be considered.