Account Manager | Large Format Digital, Signage & Small Format Digital | Nottinghamshire
An excellent opportunity to join a fast paced working environment with a leading supplier of print services. Take over a large portfolio of blue chip clients and submerge yourself in the growth and development offered.
Account Manager | Large Format Digital, Signage & Small Format Digital | Nottinghamshire | Excellent salary and benefits package
A market leading business manufacturing and supplying print services across the UK. They pride themselves in continuous investment in state of the art print finishing, digital imaging and copying equipment having invested millions over the last 2 years in new kit. They have supplied some of the largest events across the UK.
As Account Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Building strong relationships with new and existing customers
- Providing customers with quotes using MIS Clarity
- Supporting and working alongside the external sales team
- Managing customers from initial brief through to delivery
- Seeking opportunities for organic client growth via cross and upselling products
Key attributes required:
- Strong experience in Digital Print
- Exceptional time management experience
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Confidence and professionalism to manage and communicate with key stakeholders
Exceptional opportunity for an ambitious individual to take the next step in their career and play a significant role in the future direction of the business.
Contact Mercury Search and Selection now.
Apply for Account Manager | Large Format Digital, Signage & Small Format Digital | Nottinghamshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly