Account Manager | POS | UK/London
Build and manage strong relationships with a range of key client stakeholders proposing and delivering exceptional quality POS solutions. Exciting opportunity to work closely with customers, suppliers and internal contacts to provide a diverse range of clients with innovative products and solutions.
Account Manager | POS | UK/London | £35-40k basic salary
Global market leader for outsourcing offering an innovation focused service to a diverse range of clients across the world. With an extensive list of impressive awards in areas such as innovation and sustainability, this organisation is renowned for providing an exceptional service and outstanding quality products.
As Account Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Overseeing clients requirements from brief to final delivery
- Negotiate costings and timings for each job and selecting the best supplier
- Working with the Account Director to identify new business opportunities
- Suggesting alternative options and innovation where possible
- Delivering a high quality service
Key attributes required:
- Successful track record in POS Account Management within retail or pharmaceutical clients
- Confidence and professionalism to manage and communicate with key stakeholders
- Exceptional time management and prioritisation skills
- Project management mind set
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
Exciting opportunity to join a well established organisation and build and manage strong relationships with key stakeholders within the POS markets. Contact Mercury Search and Selection now.
Apply for Account Manager | POS | UK/London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly