Inkjet Engineer | Digital Print Machinery | UK
With a defined career development path, this is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Inkjet Engineer to play a pivotal role in the specialist digital division of one of the world’s foremost press manufacturers. With extensive training and progression opportunities you will be at the forefront of the drive into inkjet.
Inkjet Engineer | Digital Print Machinery | UK | £35-40k
A market leading press manufacturer specialising in delivering high performance print machinery on a global basis. Working with major customers across print and packaging, this client possess state of the art R&D, manufacturing and demo facilities and a best in class engineering division.
As an Inkjet Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Installation and set-up of toner based and inkjet machinery including complete software integration
- Fault finding and repair of breakdowns working both remotely and on site with key clients
- Press maintenance
- Working in both an electrical and mechanical capacity
- Field-based role Initially in the UK with potential for overseas travel longer term
Key attributes required:
- Dual skilled with electrical qualification
- Previous experience working on digital inkjet machinery essential
- Ability to travel and comfortable working on site with key customers
- Excellent problem solver with strong technical acumen
Fantastic opportunity to develop your career with a true market leader in a key role with interesting career development opportunities and a defined progression plan in the short, medium and long term. Apply now for consideration.
Apply for Inkjet Engineer | Digital Print Machinery | UK
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly